Friday, August 17, 2012

Our first few days

Thanks so much to everyone who has stopped by the shop and the blog and facebook page in the last few days :) We so thrilled to be open and everyday we are putting out more stock...here are some pics!


Lovely kitchen hutch with nice Art Deco legs

Nice round pedestal table


We have a lot of vintage ads ready for you to frame or we can do it for you..these make a great nostalgic gift

I love the cane picnic hamper and flying ducks on the wall

This dressing table has the biggest piecrust mirror I have ever seen

Awesome recycled golden book and pattern journals from the lovely Megan over at Meggy Green

These rustic drawers are weathered just enough so they are stylish and still very useful

The start of our crafty supplies section-new supplies are arriving every day!

The start of our recycle station...we will share lots of ideas for recycling every day objects in the coming weeks (don't you love these birdy cushions too!)

It will be hard to let go of this adirondack chair and the lovely patchwork cushion.
I hope you enjoyed a quick look around, I will keep the pics coming. We are open from 9.30 to 5.00 Tuesday to Friday, 9.30 to 4 on Saturdays and 10-3 on Sundays-we would love to see you here :)

2 comments:

  1. So (sew) gorgeous! A vintage haven xox thanks for the images and for stocking lots or ruby red goodness.

    xh

    ReplyDelete
  2. The store looks beautiful. I can't wait to add a few of my Kerri's Hangups goodies to your stock, but I'm worried I may be tempted by all these gorgeous treasures when I drop by. :)
    Kerri xx

    ReplyDelete